Healthy Gastrointestinal System
Yogurt freeze dried powder, with yogurt cultures (lactobacilli, bifidobacteria, lactococci, enterococci and yeasts), chondroitin sulfate (200mg), menachinone MK-7 (vitamin K2 200 µg), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 5000 I.U.), Organic Bovine Colostrum, Organic Inulin and Organic Fructooligosaccharides.
Recommendation of use:
Oral administration: To be taken with water: take 1 capsule daily on an empty stomach (30 minutes before food or 2 hours after). Many prefer to take this first thing in the morning before breakfast or before bedtime.
Microbiota V42 contains 30 acid-resistant capsules which is a 30 day supply.
Probiotic Yogurt Cultures From Fermented Colostrum Yogurt Powder With
Synergists Chondroitin And Vitamins D3 + K2
Prebiotic Inulin & Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
Probiotic yogurt cultures from freeze dried fully fermented organic colostrum yogurt with chondroitin, vitamins D3, K2 and Certified Organic Inulin and Fructooligosaccharides (FOS).
Microbiota V42 Yogurt dry powder boosts:
- The normalization of the natural human microbiome
- The intestinal fermentation with more than 42 probiotic cultures - some of them produce the
enzymes ß-galactosidase and sialidase, which are important for MAF activation
- The supply of natural immune-stimulating antibodies from colostrum
- The supply of synergistic substances chondroitin, vitamin D3 and vitamin K2
- Vitamin D3 contributes to a normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 contribute to maintaining normal bones.
- Inulin and FOS combines the benefits of two key prebiotic soluble fibres, Inulin and Fructooligosaccharides (FOS). As a source of fibre, contributes to normal bowel function, when consumed in conjunction with a healthy diet consisting of a variety of foods. Inulin and FOS are both derived from organic Jerusalem Artichoke, taste slightly sweet.
Although Inulin & FOS have the same molecular composition, the difference between them is their chain lengths. Inulin is characterised by longer segments, while FOS has shorter segments, leading to different fermentation processes in the gut.
The Microbiota V42 formulation is encased in acid-resistant capsules to protect the physiological bacterial cultures from gastric digestion and open up in the first section of the small intestine, the duodenum. As a result, the probiotic cultures reach directly into the microbiomes entry area and are therefore very effective.
The products and statements made about specific products on this web site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or the TGA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All information provided on this web site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new vitamins, supplements, diet, or exercise program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.